The Art Institutes is actively recruiting for an Enrollment Coordinator to support Prospective students during their enrollment process. This role is currently a hybrid position and requires at this time working on campus 1 day per week, while maintaining a remote work from home office. This position will be required to attend Open Houses, other campus events and meetings on campus as required.Who We Are!
Our campus is part of a system of Art Institute locations that provide an important source for design, media, fashion and culinary art professionals. We offer programs that focus on applied arts in creative areas such as graphic design, media arts and animation, culinary arts, photography, digital filmmaking & video production, interior design, audio production, fashion design, game art & design, baking & pastry, and fashion marketing. The Art Institutes offer associate, bachelor, and master’s degree programs, as well as certificate and diploma programs.
Benefits We Offer!
The Arts Institutes is committed to offering competitive salary and benefits, which may include:
- Medical Insurance / Prescription Drug Plan
- Vision Care / Dental Plan
- 401(K) Plan
- Life Insurance
- PTO / 12 Paid holidays
Summary: The Enrollment Coordinator works with students who have completed an enrollment application and ensures the related materials (i.e. proof of graduation, enrollment agreement, new student orientation modules and other documents related to a student file) are completed in a timely manner. Follows up with related parties and tracks the completion and submission of all documents to matriculation and communicates with the potential student to identify and resolve road-blocks that would hinder the student from starting classes. Partners with other functional areas (i.e. student financial services, student services, information technology) to ensure student needs are met.
Incumbent must assure that The Arts Institutes International, LLC philosophy: quality services to clients; development, growth, involvement, and recognition of employees; sound economic principles; and environment which is conducive to innovation, positive thinking and expansion is considered in carrying out the duties and responsibilities of this position.
Key Job Elements:
- Accurately and completely explain educational programs, expected outcomes, student services and financial considerations to students, parents, and educators.
- Ensure that the timely completion of all needed documents and the creation of accurate student records are maintained during the enrollment process and provided to other departments as needed.
- Maintain the Student Information System by entering timely and accurate records and put notes in the system explaining the communications that occurred with those individuals you were able to reach.
- Participate in appropriate recruitment and enrollment activities including: new student review, open houses, presentations, training sessions, community activities and events, orientation programs, career days, etc.
- Assist other personnel and departments with data collection and elimination of barriers for student enrollment.
- Process incoming high school and college transcripts (includes marking them as official, adhering to state, federal and accreditation guidelines). Retrieve transcripts from e-services. Submit college transcripts for transfer credit review. Submit Admissions Committee packets for student acceptance. Upload enrollment documents into Student Information System in student permanent electronic academic record.
- Coordinate applied student criminal disclosures with and track verification of that process in partnership with the Student Services department.
- Coordinate with Dean of Academic Affairs to generate acceptance letters and coordinate with Dean of Enrollment to create letters of non-acceptance.
- Other duties as assigned.
Reports To: Dean of Enrollment Processing
Interacts With: Enrollment Counselors, Faculty, Financial Aid, Student Services, Potential students and their families, current students.
Job Requirements (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 0-2 year’s experience within higher education (i.e. advising role), comfort with high call volume expectations.
- Possess a sincere interest in helping others achieve life goals.
- Exceptional attention to detail combined with high organizational skills are essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with both faculty and student populations.
- Ability to problem solve and drive solutions.
- Goal oriented and highly ethical.
- Strong expertise with MS Office, related hardware and software packages and systems for reporting features.
- Ability to interact virtually as a member of a team and work collaboratively with other departments. Can work effectively in a virtual environment with minimal supervision at times.
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment, is goal driven and accepts coaching / feedback.
- Ability to listen to customers (e.g. students, staff, etc.) and to understand and respond positively to their requests.
- Ability to adapt to changing assignments and multiple priorities, manage multiple tasks and successfully meet deadlines.
- Ability to work flexible schedule that includes some evenings or weekends, based upon departmental schedule.
- Integrity / Professionalism
- Student Focus / Service
- Communication / Problem Solving
- Teamwork / Collaboration
- Results Driven / Self Starter
- Must be able to establish an appropriate home office environment with a dedicated workspace that is free from distractions and background noise. Subscription to reliable, high-speed, hard wired internet service is a MUST.
- You will be provided with company technology that allows you to complete the responsibilities of the role.
- Must attend the entire virtual training class and satisfactorily pass all training requirements.